About The Telephone Operations Console
The telephone operations console forms part of the KNTech IP PBX communications system which includes KNTech telephones and video communication solutions, and is used in various engineering fields such as airports, subways, tunnels, bus and rail terminals and large factories. The operator console acts as telephone switchboard and functions primarily as a telephone dispatcher. The telephone operations console is designed for ease of use with a touch screen monitor for single and multi-party calling. Articulacy designed to meets peak demands of the operations call centre with features that include; calls waiting, call queuing, parallel call answering and hold system. The operator console can record each call in separate files and automatically upload audio and video communication video to FTP Server.
- Audio communication to single users or multi-users at the same time
- Option to pre-set group call or ad hoc group call
- Dispatch controls start and end calls of individual attendees during group meeting
- Relay dispatching, relay convergence (multi-bureau directional time), limit-stop relay and relay reservation and other related dispatching communication matters. When dispatching multiple unit networks, relay interfaces can be used to connect to the other dispatcher’s relay or user interfaces.
- The dispatcher is equipped with a dispatch desk interface (e.g. 2B+D interface) to connect to a dispatch desk with an operating keyboard; the dispatcher can also be equipped with a computer interface (e.g. USB interface) to connect to a PC (soft dispatch desk) equipped with a dispatch desk software, and traditional or multimedia dispatch can be achieved by means of a mouse or touch screen.
- 15.6 inch sensitive touch screen – industrial dust-proof and with high and low temperature resistance
- Up to 16 station on the visual call waiting list
- Monitoring of all external stations while they are on the waiting list
- Audio – uploading to FTP server
- Audio recording for each call with file name time and ID number
- Multi touch, quick response, and comfortable touch experience
- Call-waiting message can be played to the caller.
- Emergency telephones are queued on the basis of “Fist come first served”
- As calls are answered, the operator console display is updated in real-time
- Warning message flashes when maximum number of incoming calls is achieved.
- When a call is finished the indications corresponding to this call are cleared
- Call clearance when either the caller or the operator console ends the call.
- The operator is able to put the caller on hold and attend to another incoming calls (up to 10 calls).
- If the maximum number of incoming calls is being displayed and another incoming call has been initiated, a flashing message on the corresponding display of the relevant console indicates that calls are waiting.
- If all operator consoles are engaged, a voice message informs the caller that his call will be attended to shortly can be automatically played.
- The operator console allows operators to retrieve emergency call from hold between operating consoles.
The scheduling software is specially designed for the realisation of simple and intuitive voice scheduling operation
With option to connect direct to the main central dispatching system or to a PC, the control room attendant console scheduling software can implement various functions such as voice scheduling, broadcast scheduling, conference, MCU management short message, broadcast reservation, call recording, recording management, back-up management and address book.
The scheduling software provides a simple visual of grouping and the status of each connected terminal. Features include; call, standby, transfer, monitoring, broadcasting, telephone and conference through touch screen (or mouse). The scheduling function can intuitively view the call list and recording data in the dispatching system.
FIND OUT MORE
For further information, please contact us.
|Dimensions||48 × 24 × 9 cm|