Panasonic KX-HDV430 IP VideophoneSKU: KX-HDV430B MPN: KX-HDV430XB
The Panasonic HDV430 IP Video Phone marks the high end addition to the HDV range. With a built-in video camera, offering multiway video communication through a 4.3″ colour touchscreen and remote visual monitoring when linked to an IP camera, the HDV430 offers a world-leading flexible communications solution, suitable for both office and home environments.
This executive class phone is available in black and white to suit your working environment and personal preference. The HDV430 allows for up to 16 SIP accounts, 24 function keys and features built-in Bluetooth. In addition to this, up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules can be connected, enabling up to 224 different functions.
Using ProVu’s Provisioning service, this phone can be pre-configured with account specific details and your preferred choice of settings prior to despatch. With next day delivery direct to your customer, ProVu’s Provisioning tool offers you a fast, hassle free solution to your deployment of Customer Premise Equipment; saving you time and money.
- 4.3 inch colour TFT with touch screen display
- 16 SIP accounts
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 24 programmable memory keys on LCD display
- Supports up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules
- Full duplex speaker with HD SONIC sound
- Support for UC features including BroadSoft UC-ONE/uaCSTA
- Supports wired headset through RJ9 jack
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Supports EHS
- Supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or can be power via PSU (KX-A422UK) available to order separately
- 2 stand positions
- Internal phonebook with memory for up to 2500 numbers
- Wall mountable
- Available in black and white
What’s in the box
- HDV430 phone
- Desktop stand
- Wall mount bracket and fixing kit
- Curly cord
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.