Weatherproof Harsh Environment Telephone KNSP1SKU: KNSP01-T3J
KNSP-01 is an industrial weatherproof telephone with door and lock, the IP66 rating specifically addresses harsh environment
Designed for use for both internal and external use in dusty, wet, corrosive, noisy, harsh environments, but also in buildings and public locations.
Made from aluminium alloy material by die casting, the weatherproof telephone is both rugged and durable. Special sealing design ensures complete waterproof and grade up to IP66 weatherproof, dust-proof and moisture-resistant, even when the door enclosure is open.
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
KNSP01 weatherproof harsh environment telephone is durable and reliable, even within the most extreme environments...
Designed for both emergency and service application, manufactured from strong aluminium alloy, as a result this provides a high level of durability and corrosion resistance. Supplied with tamper proof components, fixing and mounting bars, and with a magnetic reed hook-switch and heavy duty handset including hearing aid compatible receiver and noise cancelling microphone, the KNSP01 weatherproof harsh environment telephone remains in service at all times.
Supplied with strong curly plastic cord or vandal resistant stainless cord (Model KNSP-01T2S), the watertight door enclosure with spring driven spiral metal hinge and (optional) door lock mechanism – the telephone’s IP66 rating is retained, even when the door is open. Pained with industrial powder coated in UV stabilised polyester finish (optional colours available) and covered with a layer of permanent reflective phone label for easy identification.
Used widely throughout industry
KNSP Series IP66 telephone maintains 24/7 emergency and service communications where reliability is essential.
Widely used in factories, tunnels, bridges, power plants, highways and with underground and high-speed rail projects when industry requires heavy duty and reliable communications. Also for public outdoor emergency communications points, such as holiday parks for emergency and service backup…. The weatherproof harsh environment telephone is also available in emergency orange, red and blue colours (on demand).
For use in extreme temperature environments, fully functional between -30 ~ +60 degrees, where temperature is a concern. Fully operational in relative humanity :10%~95% and also in high atmospheric pressures: 86~106 Kpa. MTBF: 100,000 hours
Features designed specifically for the needs of the user
When a emergency situation or disaster occurs and people’s lives are at risk, it is vitally important emergency telephones are fully functional, ready to communicate loud and clear. KNSP Series telephones tick all the boxes.
With a large keypad inclusive of durable waterproof and dusty proof buttons made from Silicon ensures convenience for the user, particularly if wearing protective gloves. The keypad also has additional call function, such as; number redial and flash memory, 10 button programmable for speed-dial.
Supplied Inclusive of a hearing Aid compatible receiver, an essential requirement for hard of hearing users. The noise cancelling microphone prevents interference from background noise, as is frequently a problem, this includes heavy industrial, highways and high wind locations.
Featuring a loud ringer + 70dB(A) @ 1m, with further options to add further KNSP acoustic or visual call alerter’s, to provide extended call indication.
Remote Status Monitoring
Integrity wiring enables the control room to check if the telephones are full operational (providing the IP PBX or PABX have this feature available, we can provide this function), this is a simple to use systems. KNSP dispatch and management system phones are also available to ensure complete coordination from control rooms.
KNSP harsh environment watertight telephones are available to VoIP SIP PoE (Power over Ethernet) or analogue connection, powered by analogue line.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004 Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015, EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility), IP66 watertight and dust ingress rated
Optionally (On Demand), up to 3 internal relays can be installed within the telephone itself and additional control buttons for local control. Remote users can dial the phone and enter PIN codes from their telephone keypad for remote commands. E.G. door / gate open or close, sound an alarm, switch on a camera / light etc.
Features available for customisation at factory level, feel free to contact us with your requirements.
SPECIFICATION – Analogue(Model NO.SP0010012)
1. PSTN analogue telephone
2. DTMF dialing
4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable
6. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
7. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
8. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
9. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request),with stainless steel cable protected
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory,(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
12. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity: 10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106 Kpa Circumstance noise: less than 60 dB (A)
SPECIFICATION – VoIP(Model NO.SP0010032)
1. VoIP SIP2.0 telephone
2. DTMF dialing
4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact
6. Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
7. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load
8. Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
9. Rated carry current:1A
10. Max.switching current:1A
11. Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC
12. Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
13. IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
14. Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
15. Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
16. Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
17. Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
18. Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W
19. Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
20. Management and Operation: DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralised monitoring, status LED
21. LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Unit size:320 *205*120mm Unit: N.W:5.3KG
1pcs packing box size: 439 *277 *191mm Unit: N.W:5.3KG Unit G.W:7KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:31.8KG G.W:34KG
Complete VoIP / Analogue Communication Systems for Industry
Emergency Telephone Management Solutions
For further information, please contact us.
|Dimensions||45 × 30 × 20 cm|