2N IP Uni: 1 Button Door Access IntercomSKU: 9153101 MPN: 9153101
£264.31 Prices ex. vat
Stainless Steel IP Intercoms for Door Entry
2N® IP Uni offers extremely simple installation. Its stainless steel front panel and high quality construction ensures the device is sufficiently durable and resistant to external influences.
2N® IP Uni intercom is an ideal solution for door communication in outdoor and indoor environments, for example at the entrance to an office building or family home. Operation and configuration are simplified by a clear and intuitive web interface or software application.
New visual signalling models include three simple icons which signal the status of the intercom. Orange = ringing, blue = in call and green = door released. The intercoms are ideal for installation in hospitals and other public buildings as they help to support the needs of people with hearing difficulties or impaired orientation abilities.
- Cost effective IP door intercom solution
- Easy installation
- 1 or 2 fully back-lit buttons
- 1 button unit is available with visual signals which is ideal for users with hearing difficulties (order code: 9153101P)
- 1W Speaker
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12V DC external power source (not included as standard)
- Protection level IP 54
- Stainless steel front panel
- Time profiles function to manage calls
- DTMF switch control
- Tamper switch to guard against unauthorised access
- Flush mount or on wall mount (requires additional on wall box)
- Suitable for educational institutions, office buildings, residential complexes, hospitals and public spaces: See how and where you can use IP intercoms
- 3 years manufacturer’s warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)
Products purchased after 1st January 2018 come with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty. An additional 1 or 2 years extended warranty can be purchased for up to 5 years warranty.