IP Door Entry Speaker Phones UK
Quick Call Back Request
Sales +44 (0)1635 285 376
UK London GMT Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm
SIP- VoIP Intercom + Telephone
Integrated RF ID Card Reader
Visitors can leave a recorded message
Keypad with DTMF
PoE Power over Ethernet
Single Button Speed Dial
Pass Code Electric Door Lock Opening
KNZD 42 Electric Door Entry IP Intercom / Speaker Phone
- Compatibility supports SIP 2.0 and operators of IMS
- Single button push to call button
- 12 Button Keypad
- Full duplex hands-free Speaker-phone
- Electric door lock control by contact closure
- Flexible Un- Lock Passwords
- RFID card and DTMF Switch Door Access Control
- Holding/waiting 3 ways call/conference
- Easy installation to existing LAN
- Visitors can leave a message
- Playback message through the SIP phone
- Multi Party Conference Call
- Carrier Standard Voice
- Simple maintenance support online software upgrades and web management
- Ingress Protection IP53 against dust, water, and mechanical damage
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as “preliminary” only.
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
KNZD-42 Has been designed for many door entry access control applications for indoor and outdoor use and is weatherproof IP55 rated and is built for long term high reliability of operation..
Pass Code Door Open Access for electric door by contact closure or RFID swipe cards.
KNZD-42 Voice Door Phone offers a full digital network and VoIP solution for the secure access control and monitoring of a building entrance. This advanced Door phone supports SIP 2.0 and operators of IMS platform guaranteeing easy customization for telecom operators and service providers.
Full 12 button DTMF Keypad with tough vandal resistant steel buttons with an additional press to call speed dial button. The built in microphone and loudspeaker with a high quality speech chip provides for clear handsfree 2 way speech.
Visitors can record a message e.g. “Dr James Called at 6pm will call back tomorrow”. Recorded messages can be replayed via the SIP phone.
Security Building Access Control, Hospitals, Universities, Sports Halls, Government, Airports, Transportation, Offices, Control Rooms, Car Parks, Housing, Care Homes, Factories, Laboratories, Pharmaceuticals….
Certified for use by: