Weatherproof Door Less Telephone KNSP 18 LCD|
Robust Vandal proof
Analogue or SIP VoIP
- Yellow - Black - Grey
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
KNSP-18 LCD telephone A door less vandal proof telephone available in 4 different colours, yellow, red, black and grey.
A tough industrial grade telephone IP66 weatherproof, for industrial and public use indoor and outdoor.
KNSP-18 LCD is available for connection to standard analogue or digital SIP VoIP lines and is manufactured to a very high standard built with robust die cast aluminum housing; IP66 rated providing protection against all the weather elements as well as dirt and ingress. Built with tough vandal resistant components
KNSP-18 LCD meets the latest UK and European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
A robust Public / Industrial grade telephone for use indoor or outdoor, Factories, Taxi or Bus Stands and Stations, Motorway Roadside call box, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Power Generation, Railways, Metro Underground and many more.
- Off hook auto dial telephone keypad less
- Analogue or SIP VoIP versions
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast SMC body
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable speed-dial telephone, Illuminated button optional
- Self illuminating keypad coating
for dark areas
- Auto-dial, Speed Dial. Tough Steel Keypad
- LCD Display: Caller line number, dialed number, conversation time count
- Weather resistant to IP66 standard
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant, armoured cable
- Hearing Aid Loop compatible receiver
- Noise canceling microphone
- Telephone line powered analogue
- VoIP version PoE Power Over Ethernet
- DHCP or static IP address
- Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to warn if faulty
- Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Service temperature range from: -10 degrees to +75 degrees
- Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ EN50121-3-2: Railway Electromagnet Immunity 2006 FCC CE Mark
Phone size:320 *205 *120( mm )
Carton size:439 *277 *191( mm )
Packaging material: pearl cotton, carton
Gross weight:5.7KG. Net weight:3.9KG
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.