IP- SIP VoIP Telephone KNSP 16|
IP - Analogue - GSM Versions
Colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
Koon Technology KNSP-16 IP SIP VoIP weatherproof telephone is IP67 rated and has been designed for operation in harsh environments, designed for Railway, Shipping and Tunnel applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use.
The VoIP Phone is powered by the phone line POE or AC mains powered with Solar Powered options.
KNSP-16 VoIP SIP Telephone is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust die cast aluminum body sprayed with a bright night fade free reflective lacquer.
IP67 rated providing protection against all the weather elements as well as dirt and ingress. Built with tough vandal resistant components.
KNSP-16 meets the latest UK & European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Standard SIP VoIP Protocol
- Supports 2 lines SIP SIP2 WAN/LAN support Bridge mode
- VLAN Support PPPoE for xDSL - Static IP or DHCP
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Bright highly reflective fade resistant paint Self closing sprung door
- PoE Power over Ethernet, no external power or back up required
- DTMF tones 10 button programmable speed dial keypad with illuminated buttons option
- Weather resistant to IP67 standard
- Service temperature range from: -10 to +75 degrees C
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant
- high tensile strength resistance waterproof armoured cable
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver Noise canceling microphone
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66
- EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ EN50121-3-2:2006 Railway
Electromagnet Immunity CE Mark FCC
Available in 3 colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
A robust IP VoIP telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as sea water in docks and on ships, railway, underground Factories, Taxi, Bus Stands &Stations, Roadside Motorway, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Power Generation, and many more.
This phone is also called: Emergency telephone, waterproof telephone, weather proof telephone, SOS telephone, fire alarm telephone, monitor telephone, ATM help telephone, bank telephone, kiosk telephone, roadside telephone, airport service telephone, railway telephone, underground telephone, metro telephone, tunnel telephone, station telephone, car park telephone, resistTel, induTel, Fern Tel3, public telephone, outdoor telephone, payphone, school telephone, university telephone, hospital telephone, police station telephone, dock telephone, prison telephone, etc.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information